Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dr. Morgan and Cousin Morgan

When I was in Abilene two weeks ago, I went to see my dermatologist named Dr. Morgan. Jordan has been very concerned about this so-called Dr. Morgan, because he cut a mole out of my back and Jordan does not like the scab it left or the fact that he used a knife on his mommy. :)

Here was my conversation with Jordan, as we were driving to Payless Shoe Source this evening.

Jordan: Mommy, where are we going?
Me: We're going to Payless to get you shoes for Morgan's wedding.

-15 second pause-

Jordan: Mommy, are Jonathan and Morgan going to be there to cut another mole out of your back?
Me: No, Jordan. Dr. Morgan and our cousin, Morgan, are two different people.
Jordan: Oh, okay.

And that, was that.

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to be clear on who is who and the roles they play. ha ha

    ReplyDelete