Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't get too excited.

Yes, this is my second post in two days. Don't get too excited. It's probably just a glitch in the system. :)

Okay, so I'm a genius. Well...most of the time. You'd think after three kids, I'd have it all figured out. (Insert loud laugh here.) Sweet Braeden HATES being swaddled. He comes by it rightly, though, because Jordan and Ella fought it as well. However, he's still in the I-Can't-Control-My-Flailing-Arms stage. Choosing not to swaddle at bedtime doesn't bode well during this phase of newbornness.

So, I got smart tonight and swaddled him with his hands by his face. I'm pretty sure I remember doing this with Jordan, but since all of my pictures are packed, I can't say that with 100% positivity. (Pictures will be unpacked in less than 30 days. Yippee!)

And guess what? The boy didn't even cry one little mini-cry when I put him in his bed tonight. He's even still sucking on his pacifier! We'll see how long it lasts. :)

Now I am going to peacefully eat some strawberry shortcake I made tonight. So, there!

Love to you all,
wk

No comments:

Post a Comment