Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days

Jordan is 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old today. No, I did not figure this out on my own. This information is from his birthday ticker on my blog.

So hard to believe that this much time has flown by...vanished before my eyes.

Here is what happened at school today, as told to me by his teacher and two of his aides all at separate times.

(As most of you know, Jordan is obsessed with the church van. He used to call it "Daddy's Big Truck", but now it is just known as the church van. Jordan would live in it if we would let him. When we go to church, he wants to park by it. Just seeing it sends him into a tizzy.)

So...today at centers, Jordan was playing with cars and trucks. All of the sudden, he looked up and said, "Mrs. Jennifer, where is the church van?" All of the teachers started laughing and said, "Yeah, there's no doubt that he's the son of a youth minister."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment