Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a weekend!

First off, we decided to drop the personal trainer. (Thank you, Josh!) So...we will be doing our best to lift weights appropriately without any guidance. Yikes!

Secondly, I played in my first softball games EVER on Friday night. It was a blast, and I even got on base every time. I scored one run and am ready for this Friday night's games.

Thirdly, I am sore as all get out.

Fourthly, the time change has done a number on my body clock.

Fifthly, Pie Town in The Woodlands is AWESOME! If you ever go, try their Chocolate Pecan Pie and Buttermilk Pie. Out of this world.

Sixthly (is that even a word?), I'm so thankful for our sweet middle school life group and all the wonderful adults who host it!

More tomorrow...when I'm more alert. :)

wk

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - did you enjoy Pie Town AFTER all your working out? ;o) Sounds delicious - I miss southern food. :o(

    ReplyDelete